Sunday 10 January 2016

Don't Want To Sleep Alone

I need to get a grip of these dreams.  Last night I had another 2 nightmares, one after the other.  The first  had me wake sat upright, the second so cutting and so close to reality I was left wondering if by keeping something with such sadness a secret, I've given myself too much to process alone.

I really need a decent nights sleep.  I'm back to work tomorrow with travel planned Tuesday through Thursday (to be honest, at the moment that feels like a bonus - time away from my boss and her ridiculously loud voice, overbearing manner and idiotic approach to things), so only two days in the office.  I think I can handle that.  This weekend I'll start the hunt.  A new job and a fresh start.  I don't really want to stay in this city long term, but I love this apartment.  It would be the perfect place to live 'with' someone as opposed to a flatmate.  Anyway, I've given myself until the end of July.  By the end of July I need to have my ducks lined up and either a seriously well paid job here, or something that will make me happy elsewhere.
If something doesn't give this week I need to look at getting away somewhere.  Get some fresh air, a change of scenery and hope that gives me the head space I need to be able to sleep like a normal person again.  Oh, and somewhere cheap!  Did I mention it would need to be somewhere cheap, free even.  January is a killer.

Hands Like Houses - Torn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tricks and Tips