Saturday 1 May 2010

5ive months

We've been together 5 months now bloggers and I don't feel I've moved as far on with my life as I'd like to be so I think I'm going to set myself 3 tasks for May to give things a bit of a kick start but in the name of all things blog like here's your opportunity to give me a 4th... suggestions on comments below please :o)

  1. Go on a date
  2. Sing/play guitar at an open mic night
  3. Get a tattoo (I have debated one for several years but have never bit the bullet)
  4. ......(insert here).......

-----------
One of the songs i'm going to learn for open mic:
Winding Road - Bonnie Sommerville

7 comments:

  1. Now that is a great suggestion... lets hope all the others are as interesting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Join a dating site and go on a date
    2. Post a photo of yourself on this blog
    3. Kiss a total stranger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that tattoo!

    Go speed dating

    ReplyDelete
  4. post a photo.... lol... can we say psychooooooooo

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Contact me thomascbolton@hotmail.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Tricks and Tips