Tuesday 18 May 2010

Number 4

Feeling ready for the summer today, I can't wait for download!

Bloggers choice update - put myself on a well known dating site and people, this is not a good way to meet the undesperate.  The resounding yelp of fear and collection of bad/old photographs and ugly mug shots does not convince me that internet dating is the way to go... I will keep you informed.

I will leave you with an awesome tune for the summer and this gem of wisdom:

'None are so hopelessley enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free'  Goethe

------------------
Hot Action Cop - Fever for the Flava
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpRUszSW24M&feature=related

2 comments:

  1. The flip side is to start dating anyone who comments on your blog, also not a great way to find new people lol. (Wanna date?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... I think there is something to be said for being aloof and that would be blown out the water!

    Where would I be with my 'girl to can take on the world and win' facade then?

    x

    ReplyDelete

Tricks and Tips