Friday 21 May 2010

Number 2

Well bloggerinos, today is the day... my tattoo is booked for 2pm.

I thought I would give you a preview of it, there is a space in between the lettering to seperate the two quotes i've translated(i've put a star so you can see but obviously would be bigger).

פילה לפראית בלב לכדה בכלובים * סרנדיפיטי

It is going from my neck down (i've attached a pic so you can see what I mean) and will read from >>>> that side downwards.

Do you like/hate?

I'm off to a comedy show and food with Mr S tonight.  I'll let you know how it goes.

----------------
Queen & David Bowie - Under Pressure

2 comments:

  1. Hmm google translates that as "Serendipity" and "A wild elephant caught in cages heart"

    The first one is kinda obvious as its your user name... dont go changing it now. ;-)
    The second one... hmm heffalumps, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha and that is why you should never use an online translator for anything important lol.

    The 1st = 'a prayer for the wild at heart kept in cages' from a tenesee williams poem

    The 2nd = Serendipity

    x

    ReplyDelete

Tricks and Tips