Saturday 25 May 2013

Find Me

So I've decided to put myself back online in the hopes that with a little fun along the way I'll eventually meet someone who will knock me off my feet.  The thing is, writing a profile is a complete nightmare!  There's a huge white box and you are supposed to fill it with witty things that make you sound sexy and fun and desirable yet humble and modest... It is impossible!

So I open the challenge to any blogger who has been following this blog (and the previous two perhaps) to comment below any suggestions that I should put in my profile... I mean you people probably know the inner workings of my mind better than anyone.

Wouldn't it be great if you could just blurb it out without worrying how it might come across or sound.

Hey, 
I'm glad you stumbled upon my profile because I have been waiting for someone like you in my life for a little while.  It isn't often that I meet someone that can hold my attention in all the right ways and yet you seem to tick all the boxes.  I love it when you open the door, pull out my chair, take the road side when we are walking down the street and ensure your language is never foul in my company.   
Since we met I've had the widest smile on my face and every time you walk into the room I get nervous and have butterflies.  I love that we can talk for hours about something and nothing and that I can sit snuggled in your arms without saying a word without any awkwardness.  I learn something new about you each time I think I might be starting to work you out and that you are full of surprises and spontaneity.  I love that you spoil me and yet it is the little romantic things that you do that make me realise how easily I could fall for you. 
When we kiss I forget everything and everyone around me and when I look up and into your eyes I know I have somehow found home.  You make me feel safe and bring out the best in me. 
Now all I have to do is find you...

Back in the real world... I am struggling to even think of a username.  Seriously... Comment!

Ed Sheeran - Fall

5 comments:

  1. You will find your prince but You will have to go thru some toads before You find him so You need to be patient.If You want quality,then the pickens are slim but worth

    ReplyDelete
  2. As cliche as it sounds, I think you need to be happy with who you are before you can be happy with someone else...
    As I read I found myself remembering this story. I'm not much of a relgious type more agnostic really but I can see the metaphors and analogy in all of it. You my have heard it before http://www.ahajokes.com/reg28.html
    Rings true too many times with me. I think I'm learning (or remembering) each time. Not sure what though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That analogy makes me chuckle every time I hear it. Other than the things outside of my control however I am quite a happy girl.. Does this not come across? Note to self: stop sounding like a miserable trout! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your relationship description is realistic and achievable, finding that special somone who warms you with his presence, remembers you in his prayers, shares with you his secrets, and listens actively to your thoughts and even unspoken feelings. The challenge isn't to achieve it and to be together, but rather to mainain it and to stay together.

    I'm with Nietsche that the essential element of a good relationship that lasts is to love conversation together. That'll carry you into old age. Everything else will come or go.

    ReplyDelete

Tricks and Tips