Friday 24 May 2013

I've Got This

To say things have been tipped on their head this week is an understatement.  Things ended with Cherry, the company I work for officially announced a plan to route work elsewhere and redundancy is firmly on the table (I've known for some time due to my role however the other 3000 not in the loop exploded in a floods of tears and anger).  It is safe to say this week was set up to be emotional rollercoaster.  I've been too busy to notice.

For all intents and purposes I am mid-way through going down the plug hole and yet somehow I feel... Alive?

Ok so my working life has gone from bad to worse, the first relationship I've invested myself in for a long time fell flat on its knees, financially I am in a black hole but you know what...  I've got it.

You can only take life one day at a time and I can only do as much as I can do.  So what if I need to apply for 1001 jobs before someone bothers to actually LOOK at my CV.  Who cares that the last relationship I had fell flat on its face.  As for money... I've never really had any so if I need to tighten the purse strings a little more then what the hell... It's not like I'm incapable of doing it, I was brought up on a shoestring.



This might just be the complete and total disaster that my life needed.

I've absolutely no idea where to go from here and yet I somehow on this occasion think that is ok.  Everything is going to be ok.

I'm not a Princess. I don't need saving.  I'm the Queen.  I've got this shit handled.

Cary Brothers - Belong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tricks and Tips