Friday 3 May 2013

Lip Gloss Gossip

I am soooo in need of a girls night tonight! 


A couple of hours ago I was pretty sure something had come up as Clio had fallen off the radar which is unusual for her as she is a phone addict (has 2 and is on them alllll the time); but I have just been informed that we are good to go.


  • Decent bottle of red (for me) - Check
  • Bottle of rose (I've no idea what is decent there as it all tastes awful to me) for Clio - Check
  • Malteasers & Aero bubbles - Check
  • Gin & Vodka (just in case) - Check
  • Face masks - Check
  • Hair straighteners & makeup on standby (we shall be trying out a few new looks) - Check
  • Two dildo's - Check
  • New top I've bought for Clio as a surprise (she needs cheering up) - Check
  • Nail polish & fluffy socks (ohhhh yeah) - Check
  • Takeaway menu's - Check


If you were reading properly and didn't just skip that list 'because lists are boring' you will know that tomorrow's blog might be one to watch out for.  Yes... Clio now back in the dating world and following a rather clunky bedroom experience is feeling a little un-confident when it comes to certain aspects of new relationships so tonight we are going to be partaking in a glass or two of wine while I bring her up to speed.  Who knows... I might pick up a few new tips of my own ;)



Through The Glass - Stone Sour

4 comments:

  1. Had to read this about 20 times to make sure I wasn't misreading the word 'dildo' lol.
    Hope you girls have a good night :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha we did... Watch this space. Blog coming

      Delete
  2. Women are so lucky, last time I turned up to a guy's night with fluffy socks, nail polish, two dildos and a face mask they called the police. Double standards!

    ReplyDelete

Tricks and Tips