Saturday 29 March 2014

Waiting To Exhale


I know I've said it before, but music really does soothe my soul.  No matter how challenging life seems to get, the right track can change my mood completely. 

This week has definitely put this little chick to the test in more ways than one and I know I'm far from muddy waters, but it doesn't matter.  One day, sometime soon (hopefully) I will be able to breathe out deeply and let these last few months flow away.  

I recently told a new acquaintance that they should consider embracing a bit of an Eat, Pray, Love respite and while that was true... I may as well have been talking to myself.  My soul needs some sunshine.

Alas, until sunshine is a possibility I will wrap myself in the daydream of golden sunsets, warm sun rays, twinkling lights at dusk and thoughts of the first stop scheduled on my future Eat, Pray, Love wish list.  Florence.

Libretto - Vide Cor Meum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tricks and Tips