Thursday 20 March 2014

Keywords

I've had quite a few new followers of the blog since picking things up again and i'm keen to keep up the momento; so I thought I would have a look at some of the keywords that people google when then stumble upon the page... It made for an interesting read.  

One I felt you might enjoy and soooo for your viewing pleasure here are the top 30 (in alphabetical order no less)

Brunette
Dating
Does penis size matter?
Domestic abuse
Domestic violence
Fetish women
Girls saying fuck you
Girl moaning
Hot sex
Hot steamy sex
How to measure penile length accurately
I am not perfect but I am always me
I’m single but not available
Insomnia
Kiss on bike
Long but skinny cock
Orgasm
Penis ruler
Power sex
Penis size matters
Sex Power
Sex tips
Snowing girl
Tape measure
Tattoos
Tribbing
Turning 30
Walking away
What’s your number
Winter nights

I have to say, it is pretty eye opening.  I'm not if sure it says more me and about the content of my blogs, than it does about you my blog readers.  I more than amused that the average blog hunter is likely to find me if searching for some kind of brunette 30yr old, cold weather loving sex addict/guru with insomnia and an in-depth knowledge of the male member.  I'm pretty certain however that my blog, however cheeky in parts, has a little more to say; at least I hope so!  I know a few of you also run your own blogs so I'd be interested to hear your top keyword hits if you are game to post them.

Moving forward I feel it is only appropriate that I continue to build upon this momentous list and so invite you to also post in the comments below a keyword or key phrase and in the coming weeks I will be sure to write an entry relating to them.  I have a feeling this could bring some amusement our way.

Has to be a short one today I'm afraid as the wicked world of the job hunt is calling.  Get your comments, suggestions posted and help this lil 21st century chick push the viewings by following and sharing.  The blog is on twitter and facebook I'll have you know :p

The Pretenders - Don't Get Me Wrong

1 comment:

  1. Do another fetish blog!!!!!!! I laughed so hard at the last one I almost got sent home from work

    ReplyDelete

Tricks and Tips