Tuesday 17 August 2010

Sequestered

Despite my newly found best efforts it appears we are destined to be parted bloggerinos as apparently I need to dig out my 'smart' clothes and attend jury duty. 

I spoke with Mr S last night as I had to ask him to look after the kitty cats while I am away, it was suuuuper awkward after the whole thing a few weeks ago (which no, i'm still not sharing with you).  When I got back to the flat I screamed as my flatmate spoke and I didn't expect her to be in and what did I get in return?  A sarcastic smile as she headed to lock herself in her smelly room for the night.

A few of the guys in my team are fasting for Ramadan at the moment which has lead to a few comedy moments as I'm trying to eat little and often in order to lose a few pounds for derby training at the end of the month.  Don't get me wrong the things I'm eating at my desk are far from exciting - dried fruit etc. but the guys could sniff out a 10day old piece of toast at the moment.  I think I will have to bring them in something scrummy for eid.

Heading to the blink182 gig tonight - mega blast from the past and its going to be awesome!

----------------
The O.C. Supertones - Jury Duty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tricks and Tips