Friday 11 April 2014

Sexual Adventures

So after a few of the comments, emails (and links) following the fetish post, this little chick decided to dip her toe into the waters to discover what really makes me tick.  Anyway I checked out a few sites and did my ground work... as you do, and now I'm a fully fledged member of an online community and boy has it been eye opening!

I quickly realised (within a few mins) that in order to get the most out of the experience I was going to have to jump in with both feet - post a few pictures (and yes... some you wouldn't want your mum to see), put on a few personal details, likes, dislikes, things I'm curious about.  I went straight to the new person section and as the website I chose isn't a dating site but rather a community a lot of new people were feeling a little left out.  I on the other hand appear to have been a hit.  I'm pretty the snapshots helped.

The website is full on and there is absolutely something for everyone. Whatever you are into, what

ever floats your boat, whatever you might be curious about... there is a group for it and a discussion happening.  There are pics, videos and some seriously interesting hot topics on tho go most of the time and I have to say bloggers. I LOVE IT!

As you know I've never been particular sexually repressed, but I've a feeling give it a few months I'll be looking back at this point of my life as childsplay. I'm not promiscuous but the great thing is that the people here are up front, no bull.  If they are poly they say they are.  If they are looking for a hook up they are clear.  Mostly however people seem to be looking for 'additions' to existing relationships and/or new long-term partners for 'play'.   I'm already signed up to attend two 'munches' (meetings for people in this world), and a rope play/suspension bondage workshop.  Exciting!!

Chat wise a few pro's be them men, women or couples; seem to have enjoyed my newbie attitude enough to try and guide/educate me without wanting anything back.  Like walking, talking versions of a sexual Wikipedia.  Equally I seem to have attracted the attention of three very real life Dom's - Two into Mastery/Slavery and the third into Domination Daddy/Little Girl roleplay. Lucky me!  lol  I'm not sure being 'collared' is up my street at the moment though. Still... Nice to be asked, especially when the people doing the asking are devilishly attractive... and tall.  Yes TALL!! It appears this world contains a heap of tall men!! Why oh WHY didn't I know this before now??

I'm already embarking on a little adventure (kinky but innocent-ISH), but I will fill you in on that at a later date.

Keen to hear your thoughts!

Florence & The Machine - You've Got The Love
Click for link

5 comments:

  1. I Frickin' LOVE this blog!!! It was always good but recently I ADORE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know more about this kinky adventure

    ReplyDelete

Tricks and Tips