Wednesday 10 February 2010

Doppleganger

A sad truth is that i'm ever so slightly addicted to facebook, i'm not quite sure how it happened and don't get me wrong I don't spend hours playing games like farmville etc. but I do log in everyday, and feel the urge to update my staus every now and then... It was doppleganger week last week and I was delighted at some of my friends results, they definately kept me amused. 

Anyone care to share who their doppleganger is?  (leave a comment)

Things in the flat are strained at the moment due to one thing or another but i'm honestly too exhausted to explain... 

The girl at work I was telling you about who had split up with her boyfriend is definately looking like the of choice.  I didn't give her a name before (I think), but in keeping with doppleganger week, I'll call her Joey from here on in.

Nothing else is really happening at the moment, I seem to be back in the numb phase, just drifting along and hoping something exciting comes along to bring me back to life.

John Lennon:  'Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans'

-----------------
A great track from a fantastic movie:  Sarah McLaghlan, Angel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnL1e4-NfaA

1 comment:

  1. my doppleganger is Hugh fearnley Whitttttttingshall..

    J

    x

    ReplyDelete

Tricks and Tips