Saturday 13 February 2010

Promulgation

FUUUUUUCKKKK!

So without the details, or the background or anything else... I told Mr X I was still in love with him today!  I didn't mean to, it just flew out of my mouth and before I could catch it, it was too late!

And how did I react afterwards or regain control of the situation in a way normal people would?  I tell you now, it is not by finishing the sentance with the words 'you are an asshole'!?!!

I mean wft?  Why is it, I can be sense itself 99% of the time and yet sometimes I act like a total lunatic.

The response by the way was an angry face, silence and him heading out on a date - what was I thinking?  Or not, as the case may be.

Promulgation (v):  To announce or declare
(Or in my world... to make a total tit of yourself with no going back)

---------------
Highly appropriate:  Don't Speak, No Doubt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR3Vdo5etCQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tricks and Tips