Monday 18 January 2010

Running on empty

3 cheers for me 'hip hip....'

I managed to get my report handed in 8mins, thats right ladies and gentlemen, a whole 8mins before the box was locked :o)

2 days of my new favorite energy drink (lucozade alert plus - pure genius in a bottle), no sleep and for sustinance a single packet of nik-naks, oh and a rogue ferrero rocher discovered in the back of the fridge about 3am this morning.

What else... hmmm well I managed to cheer up/taint the eyes of the handyman for my flat today.  He has a key to let himself in for ladders etc. and had knocked but this was about 10am and I had hit a rut so had decided a 20min stint of dancing about like a loon with my iPod would do the trick.  Needless to say I didn't hear Jack, but he heard me... he heard me big time!  Dancing down the stairs, singing at the top of my lungs dressed in a vest top, pants and knee high stripy socks I definately gave him a sight to chuckle about.

Soooo on that note, the tune deserves some Monday respect so here it is.

--------------------
Song of the day:  Honky Tonk Woman, Rolling Stones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kve_N8rmmQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tricks and Tips