Saturday 1 June 2013

Sometimes...

Work
Things are still crazy!  Do I take the pay off and hope to find something else knowing that I had planned to leave anyway although in the knowledge that I've been looking for months and have yet to find anything, or do I stay and hope that this is a fortunate twist of fate.  In terms of a golden handshake goodbye it would be a great one if I had something lined up.

On a positive note I was called yesterday about a job I applied for a month ago.  I have an interview lined up this coming week.  It isn't an ideal job but the salary is good, the role is permanent, the job is one with a zazzy title and if I could line my ducks up fast enough I could step into it and still take the pay off from my current company.

Money
I still have none.  Bills, bridesmaid duties and 101 other things are all creeping up so in short I need a miracle.  If something doesn't give soon I'm going to have to move out of my current apartment into something much smaller and more than likely out of town.

Love
Considering I put myself back online I've really not put any effort into it and so should I be surprised I've yet to be swept off my feet?  Probably not.  I'm sure there is someone out there for me.  Perhaps he will come and sweep me off my feet when I'm in the right place :)

Sometimes you need someone to pick you up and dust you off
---
Sometimes you need someone to give you a hug
---
Sometimes you need space to find yourself again
---
Sometimes... sometimes all you need is a bubble bath and a shot of bourbon. Cheers!

Adrianne - 10000 Stones
click for link

2 comments:

  1. Your a great woman.You will perservere.Still,I will cross MY fingers for Your job and love

    ReplyDelete

Tricks and Tips