Monday 10 June 2013

Seriously?!!?

Things are completely crazy busy at the moment and I'm going to be away until Friday this week with work but there are some definite updates so here you go:

Mr X
I pinged him the other day just as a 'hi there hello' on whattsapp.  I only got 1 tick and couldn't see when he was last online but didn't read too much into it, however when I didn't get a reply I logged in to give him a nudge and then I realised... I have been blocked.
Those of you who have been following the blog for a few years now will know that when things go quiet it usually means Mr X is having a girl drama.  Anyway this morning his sister spoke to me and said that Mr X had asked her to speak to me as he 'didn't know how to say it'.  He got engaged to his girlfriend of 4 months yesterday.

  • Disappointed that he didn't tell me himself - yes
  • Annoyed that he put his sister in that position asking her to tell me - yes
  • Confident that I can still read him like a book - definitely
  • Upset - somewhat
  • Reaction - Pah
Work
  • Voluntary redundancies announced this Thursday
  • TUPE accreditation training for me tomorrow
  • Conference on Wednesday and I've to speak re an emergency proposition
  • Interview last week for a job I quite fancy - I think the interview went well as it played to my strengths in the form of a 40min presentation
The Rest
  • Bleugh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tricks and Tips