Saturday 2 October 2010

I Miss You

Chatting to Mr S via text a few days ago in the middle of a joke he drops in 'I miss you'  I hadn't mentioned it until now because I ddn't really know what to do with it.

I didn't ask him what he meant or in what context as well... The things that have happened between us this past nine months has already left me confused and I don't think I want to give my head or my heart anything else to process.  The one thing I know for certain however, is that the next person I let in and open up will be someone I am certain I can trust, not someone who will lie to me or withold the truth as hard as they think that may be for me to deal with. 

I don't want protecting from the troubles of life, to be hidden from the things that will try me; wrapped up and somehow trapped in a kind of emotional bubble. I just want someone to hold my hand when things get scary, to hide under the duvet with me when I don't think I am ready to face the world; someone to wipe away my tears when I cry and to pick me back up when I fall. 

----------------------
I love this song, so beautiful.
Sara Bareilles - Breathe Again

3 comments:

  1. have just read all your blogs over 2 days and have to say i am really enjoying them
    it will be a sad day when they end

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous, thanks for your comment!

    Are you a guy/girl, where do you live? Don't worry i'm not stalking the readers... just curious to know who is picking up the blog.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a guy
    closest city is glasgow

    ReplyDelete

Tricks and Tips