Monday 15 November 2010

Looking for Adventure

I've taken the week off work, and I've a reading week from University.  I've a little spare cash in my account and absolutely no-one else I know has the time or the money to do anything.

I need a break, a mini adventure... something to spring me back into life again. 

24hr SOS answers on a postcard (or in the comments section below please).  If someone comes up with something feasable I'm going to jump on it and report back in a few days.

------------------
Alistair Griffin - Just Drive

5 comments:

  1. Last min flight to anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. travel south

    2 hours by train..... suitable location to meet a man, get drunk and go home

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol thanks Luke!

    And love it anonymous :)

    ReplyDelete

Tricks and Tips