Monday 24 November 2014

Fire

Let me try and get you up to speed...

Mr Helicopter got back in touch.  He took me on a date and quite frankly I was found wanting.  He has 101 things going on in his life, and doesn't seem to be able to juggle very well.  I can't say I wasn't disappointed, but when things are that hard at the start, they probably weren't meant to be.

The registrar was short lived.  He was very much a man set in his ways and despite his career seemed lacking in the get-up-and-go I seek for in a potential match.

The hotelier is still on the scene.  He is very keen that we make a go of things despite a career move taking him 400miles in the wrong direction.  We skype and flirt and he is currently looking at flights to/from my city so he can 'romance me into being his'.  He is very much a man with a family plan, and I'm not ruling him out of the equation until I get to know him better.

That being said, I told you I was going to embrace life with new zest now I've found my career feet again, and I have.  In the last couple of weeks I've been chatting, meeting and flirting with people... hey it's a numbers game!  This coming weekend I am meeting Clerk with a view to working out exactly how I feel, and I have a date on Sunday also.  Friday night,  well that is something all together different.

As you know, I dipped my toe into the world of BDSM and fetish and I was not found wanting.  It is a world of sexual wonder and I was quite frankly like a kid in the candy shop.  I've been along to a few meets and have made a few kinky friends along the way.  I even have a 'cleaner' who ensures several areas of my apartment are spotless at all times (it wouldn't do well to disappoint me).  No, it is safe to say I've dipped my toes in and have tested the waters in a few mini adventures, but never in the realm I was most curious... submission.

Since joining the site I am on and integrating myself in the community, I've continually kept my eyes open for a dominant man for either a relationship or closed 'play'.  Basically a bf or a kinky fb.  I had peeked down the rabbit hole, but it was going to take a very specific type of gentleman to make me jump;  the kind of gentleman I felt was lacking in my local vicinity... until now.

Around three weeks ago I held yet another training session at work with new managers brought into the project now we have stabalised.  As usual I smiled throughout, and as usual several of them made a point in coming to chat to me in the days that followed.  I am a different kind of Ser3ndipity in work, my mask of confidence is strong and my smiley and enigmatic disposition often sees me in good favour, especially with male colleagues.  That day was slightly different however...

On walking into the room my eye was immediately caught by a confident and handsome guy with a cheeky grin.  His eyes met mine immediately and as I was setting up he was chatting to me like we had met before.  I assumed our paths had crossed in another vocation, but I couldn't quite work out where.  After the meeting he asked the same 'Ser3ndipity, your face seems really familiar, have we met before?'  I suggested a few places but nothing clicked.   A few days later I passed him at reception as I was leaving the building.  He called for my attention as I was walking out, again questioning my familiarity.  It was beginning to play on my mind that we had met in a dating capacity but he didn't push.  

We are now several weeks later and having spoken several times over the weeks in passing I found myself starting to blush at our interactions.  Never inappropriate, always work related, however there was some kind of underlying tone.  Then, one day last week he offered a story; one surrounding his business (he runs several outside of his role), that quipped at a 'client home visit' and their reluctance to agree.  A few words back and forth, an innuendo about handcuffs here, a joke about whips there and I start to feel the penny drop... 'Oh my goodness... I think I know where we have met before'.

We became 'facebook friends' just under a week ago.  That door opened another, and after texting his gentle suggestions had me suggest where we may have met before.  'Why don't you try me with a few acronyms... FB for facebook etc.' he suggested.  After playing coyly for a while I took a risk and typed the letters I had been curious and nervous about all along... Bingo!  It appears I'm not the only person at work with a liking for 'kink'.  He advises me he recognised my face immediately, and my reaction to his story only segmented what he knew the first day he had questioned our acquaintance... We were both pleasure seekers.  He advised me I could use this as assurance that he could be discrete, that we had spoken online briefly and I had told him I didn't think he was my type.  I was also told this had been most disappointing.  A few texts/messages back and forth and he made his hoped intentions clear.  I hasten to add, in a most delicious way.  I told him my apprehensions especially in written communication and he advised he understood and that my confidence in his discretion was of the utmost importance.

This morning when I arrived at work he asked if I was free at 10am.  I advised I was and when he arrived at my desk he asked for my bag with a smile.  I didn't question him... I'm not sure why.  He placed inside a mobile phone complete with sim card and tariff that he had taken care of.  No pressure, no conditions... just a line of communication that he advised would ensure my anonymity.  

There will be more to tell I am sure, but for now (based on his prior vocation), let us call him The Marine.

Ed Sheeran - I See Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tricks and Tips