Thursday 14 March 2013

The Good, The Bad, The Insane

The last few days can most definitely be split into the below three categories.  I'm not going to give much of an intro to this one and I might even spare you a few details, but I think you should just give me this one...  Lets flip it and start from worst to best.

The Insane

  • Being convinced by Cilla that texting Cherry to have the 'exclusive dating' convo was a good idea because things had heated up and I had a few dates lined up that she thought I should cancel.
  • Actually listening to Cilla and taking this idea on board... Thank goodness  in person I come across as pretty balanced as I am NEVER having that conversation via text again - what was I thinking?!!?
  • Pooch texting to ask me to go for drinks at his new place (post the Pooch-Waves split-up)  This might have made it into the 'good' category if it hadn't been met shortly after my acceptence with Pooch confessing his not-so hidden attraction to me and making several comments on my ass and how hot my eyes are.  Eewweee
  • OOJ throwing 101 things into the mix  including telling me he thinks he still might have love-type feelings for me and then falling off the planet for all intents and purposes again.  What is with that guy?!?
The Bad

  • Discovering that Cherry isn't multi-dating as he can 'only handle one girl at a time' and in doing so realising that I look like a total 'good-time-girl' eek.
  • Cherry failing to tell me that he would like me to going on dates with just him.  This was a 'I'm not seeing other people but if there is someone that you meet and want to go on a date with I wouldn't want to stop you' accompanied with an 'I'm not sure how I feel yet'.  Double eek.
  • The fact I seem to have turned into the more keen party here... Seriously!?! Unimpressed.
  • My hair straighteners breaking leaving me with borderline Toblerone hair.
  • Updating my iPhone to iOS 6.2.1 and it turning both my phone and then shortly after a sync my iTunes account into nothing more than a brick and a blank screen.
  • My car... Totally broken and I am all out of ideas as to why *sniff
  • Major chest infection meaning I've done absolutely zero training for tough mudder this last week and can't see any training going ahead for at least another 3/4days.
The Good
  • Cherry somehow despite the very confusing text exchange that left me feeling more confused at the end than the start upping the ante on calling me 'cute, a sweetheart, pretty, gorgeous, smart, intelligent' and adding kisses to the end of more messages than previous.
  • Discovering the line-up to the Leeds/Reading Festival this year and realising that I absolutely am going to ditch Download and step over to the 'commercial' side this year (This could later become 'bad' if I don't find someone to come with me.
  • Finding the perfect bridesmaid dress online and having Clio agree that we would both look awesome in it should Herb like one of the available colours.
  • Tune swapping with Cherry - the boy has some seriously eclectic taste in music and a liking for the acoustic.  Always good to get a few additional tunes on the play list.

Pearl Jam - Just Breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tricks and Tips