Saturday 12 May 2012

Best You Ever Had

Internet Dating
64
Emails in the first 8 hours. 
33 
Deleted because the best they could come up with is 'hey' or 'hey how are you'
6
Deleted due to lack of photo - wtf you can't online date with no photo!
16
Deleted due to... well... unattractive photos
5
Deleted due to football chat on their profile
2
Deleted as they were dull!
2
Remaining


(1)  
Project manager, Drummer, 6ft 1, looks good in a hat, toned, great arms, well read, bit of an oxymoron.
(2)
Personal trainer, Own business, Lives between this city and Belfast, 6ft 3, tattoos, seriously hot body, witty


OTHER BOYS
1.  Mr X misses me, tells me I'm awesome and hot?
2.  El Dempasso giving me the chat despite having a gf - Shot down
3.  Pooch offering to take me out to sounding dinner again - Dismissed
4.  Radiohead sent me another CD of his current music writing and tells me out of the blue I was the best sex he has ever had!?


Pass Me The Wine! 


------------------------------
Buckcherry - Crazy B*tch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ6pLKlU-8Q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tricks and Tips