Thursday 18 April 2013

Keep On Keeping On

Well this last few days have been nothing short of filled with bad luck bloggers.

My car has officially become a total nightmare.  If it isn't one thing, its a

nother and all the while the bloomin thing only just passed its MOT and this time it appears my attempt at mechanic isn't quite good enough.  I dropped it 300 miles down South at my brothers on Sunday in the hopes that someone we know will be able to work out if it is worth fixing.  I then drove the 300 miles back in mums car with her in tow (she fancied a few days change of scenery) only to have her exhaust die during the trip so it was hello garage for a haggle from £149 to £99 and then goodbye even more cash.

Work wise, things are all over the place.  This girl can't seem to get a break in terms of employment despite my zazzy applications.  Ironically last week I spoke with OOJ who gave me a bit of a dressing down and a pep talk.  Apparently I sounded a little 'negative' which is something he said he was shocked at as is totally out of character for me and so he gave me the kick up the bum he felt I needed.  It worked a treat and while I'm still hitting my head against a brick wall, I am doing so with the same gusto as a shark chasing a steak.  OOJ equally sent me a couple of jobs he felt would be of interest (they weren't) but I definitely needed an injection of va-va-voom and he certainly helped.  My current position is in turmoil due to the company I work for being in a mess Internationally.  Big changes are afoot.

Love life wise I'm feeling a little... dull.  Cherry and I are taking things slowly which is definitely the approach I need to be embracing, however between one thing or another I think we are both walking a tightrope of sorts.  Rock on the summer.

Driving back down South again tomorrow to drop mum and her car off and see what's going on with mine so I shall ping you when I'm back.  Cherry... He's off on a stag weekend.  Lol.

4 comments:

  1. OOJ is definitely still into you although why he never grew the balls to just sweep you off your feet I will never know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you have hit a bit of a rough patch.It's only temporary though so chin up.I was very impressed with your attempt at being a mechaneck though.Very cool.I will offer up a sacrifice to the fates to improve things for you.Just please be careful.It seems monsoon season is upon us and we do not want anything more to happen to you.We like you:-)

    ReplyDelete

Tricks and Tips