Friday 8 February 2013

Perfect On Paper

So next week I will be meeting Mr 'Perfect on Paper' from the online dating site.  If I had to list all the things that I am attracted to both physically and personality wise this guy would come pretty close to perfection and to top it off he found my profile and emailed me - there must be a catch?

So here's what you need to know:

Looks...

  • Over 6ft (which is right at the top of my list as you know)
  • Dark features
  • Broad shoulders
  • Athletic (this is one of those 'in an ideal world' things for me, but he ticks the box), he competes in Iron Man competitions for fun... For fun!!?

The Rest...
  • Motivated - He is career driven and wall on his way to being a complete success at the age of 32.  
  • West Coast USA - So we all know this destination is the ultimate goal for me and where do you think Mr Perfect on paper is from?  That's right.
  • Direct - There is no messing with him, he has been polite but straight forward from the word go.  He put himself online to meet people, not to dance the dance or the bare his soul without actually meeting.  Within a couple of emails he hinted that we should meet and we have since swapped numbers to get something in place this coming week.
  • No games - After swapping said numbers I refused to text him firs.  I still live in the world where it is nice to let the guy do the chasing.  Anyway he text last night and then again today.  I get the feeling if we hit it off he will be pretty up front about it and if we aren't a match there will be no wondering either.
  • Witty - I know, I know all girls do that 'gosh' thing and in general I think it is a pile of nonsense.  I don't consider myself to be an overly witty person but in the right company I can be a hoot and that is all you need. Someone who can make you laugh, not someone who could hold the audience at the Apollo.
  • He overuses elipsis in his texts and emails... Something I can't help but chuckle at as it is by far my worst faux pas when it comes to writing.
So there you have it... A guy of seriously huge potential on the Ser3ndipity-ometer.  I don't think I have met anyone in any setting that seems to be everything I am looking for before... I seriously hope I tick a few of his boxes too.

Rogue Traders - Voodoo Child



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tricks and Tips