Thursday 30 December 2010

3 Days Left

Well bloggers we have been together almost a year now... it seems like just yesterday I had been screwed around for New Year and decided to make this little venture, and yet at the same time I feel I have been writing to you and spilling the beans on the ins and outs of my life for forever!

Have you enjoyed the journey?

I'm not sure I've accomplished everything I had set out to do but there have been some interesting events along the way...
  • Auditioning for a band
  • Bringing in my 28th birthday by crowd surfing at a gig wearing pink wellies
  • Changing my hair from long and blonde to dark and brunette
  • Hitting an all time low and being prescribed 'happy pills', then self anti-prescribing them
  • Joining Roller Derby
  • Moving in 'Roomie' A mental flatmate
  • Balloo climbing into my bed uninvited
  • Internet dating and being force fed sushi
  • Ex boyfriends and flings getting in touch and sending me sexts unexpectedly
  • Travelling to Download festival with two randoms I had never met and sleeping in a barge in a hippie commune
  • Finding someone that made me think I want to date again in the gorgeous tattoo'd and pierced De Longue
  • Jury Duty
  • Getting micro-dermal piercings on a whim
  • Going through a seriously horny patch
  • Getting a tattoo on a slightly bigger whim
  • Going through a broody patch
  • Enduring the trauma that was the Shouching incident and having the word 'Shoucher' published on Urban Dictionary
  • Hosting what turned out to be an Epic Halloween party
  • Speed Dating
Yep, it has been a pretty eventful year when you look at it like that  =)

I have however just realised that my promises to hit the wicked world of chat roulette was never played out and so tonight, so I can add it to the above list, I will log on and report back before the blog ends.  Consider it my last piece of random filth just for you.

Will you miss me?

-------------------------
Frou Frou - Let Go


3 comments:

  1. i will miss you
    i have enjoyed reading about the ups and downs of your year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks ghost writer :)
    669 views this week and counting... seems like i'm finishing on a high

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss you. Do another blog. x

    ReplyDelete

Tricks and Tips