Friday 18 June 2010

Fishing

As promised I put out a window of opportunity last night and this morning i've two invites for a date so Sunday = a Sushi for beginners (i'm not really sold on fish) date with an online guy.

I changed my hair again before I headed to Download Festival and I am officially loving it!  Having had longish hair for a while I've gone down the Pob route and have short hair (nape of my neck) at the back and long hair (just below my shoulders) at the front.  I also got two red panels placed each side of my face.  Don't ask me how it happened... I went in for a trim and to get the grey covered up (ahhhhhh the dreaded grey) and came out with a totally new look that I would never have picked had I sat down and thought about it.

My impulsive side seems to have reared its head of late.  A tattoo, chopping my hair off out of the blue, travelling to the festival with randoms, deciding spur of the moment to hook up an online date.  Yep, I am loving where I am at at the moment.  Annnnd more so because those lil happy pills haven't passed my lips for 2mths now :D

I'm also looking at heading to Sonisphere at the end of the month with someone from work who mentioned they might look to go - fingers crossed.   Tickets bought this morning to see this band again in Manchester in November too - whoop!

--------------------
Vilo rocked it at Download this year especially with his cover of the rebel yell.
HIM - Wings of a Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tricks and Tips