Wednesday 17 July 2013

Rockin' A Rainbow

Well... To say my hair didn't turn out exactly to plan is somewhat of an understatement.  What should have been epic actually turned out to be... oh dear!

Colour B4 lied to me!! It said I could indeed dye my hair the desired colour after using it to strip out all the built up colour and darkness first.  I can safely say that colour B4 lied to me.  What should have been a really rich and intense red with pink undertones (here what I said there... pink!  I specifically picked the dye because most reds offer a red/orange and I wanted red/pink).  Ok so it is clear that I got pink in some form but we all know the plan wasn't for early 90s psychedelic tie-dye hair.  I most definitely was not going for flourescent pink at the front, rapidly followed by banana yellow, satsuma orange, and then some kind of dusky pink/ginger mix.

I was left with three options...

1.  Cry
2.  Cry and then panic dye my hair again which could either help or hinder the situation.
3.  Fuck it

As I was due to meet Red for our booked random event.  A screening of Topgun (I'd never seen before) in a central bar in the middle of town with a meal and a bottle of wine I went with option 3.

I took public transport.
I glared at anyone that looked at me the wrong way.
I met Red.
Red was shocked I hadn't cancelled.
I had macaroni cheese which make me feel better
We had the option of chardonnay or sauvingnon blanc with dinner - I was unimpressed.
I picked the sauvingnon blanc.
I absolutely ordered dessert.

My evening was equally brightened by a mini text conversation with Beeze before I told him I was heading to bed in order to keep myself from entering flirt territory.  Damn that man is fine.

To tell you the truth I think I might have to wait a week or so before dye will take in my hair.  I am also now contemplating going for the whole paramore orange thing.  There are only certain points in time when a girl can pull of that kind of style and well... The time may be now.  What do you think?

For some reason and perhaps because of rather than in spite of my hair... I'm feeling sexy!  Lush.

Ja Rule Ft. Case - Livin' It Up
click for link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tricks and Tips